Introducing...

9/16/10

Camie

I am proud to introduce a new addition to the blog.  This is my sister, Camie.  She has been such a wonderful support to me through all my blogging endeavors and giving me a lot of wonderful crafting ideas.  After years of taking her ideas and posting them, I couldn't think of anything better than to have her team blog with me.

I am so excited to be doing this with her because she is very talented.  Camie has a knack for decorating and crafting on a budget.  I'm always amazed at how she can make a $4 craft look like a million bucks.  Another wonderful thing she's bringing to the table is the fact that she has two wonderful little girls, and I am completely clueless when it comes to girl stuff.  I think the hair bows, dresses, and"girly" decorations are adorable, but considering I have all boys (three), I have no use for them.

Camie is a great addition and I am so happy for you to benefit from her talents.  You can read about Camie here.

A Pleasant Sunday





I am also combining my Pleasant Sunday blog with Cookie Nut Creations.  A Pleasant Sunday was a blog that I devoted to helping parents with creative ways to teach their children the gospel.  There's a variety of games, lessons, file folders, among other things.

I have just found it too difficult to keep up on Cookie Nut Creations, A Pleasant Sunday, and my own personal blog all at once.  So I am merging the two in order to simplify things.  I am a busy mother and want to be sure that my top priority is my family.

All posts from A Pleasant Sunday will be marked as LDS (aka Latter-day Saints) under Categories.

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

I got the link for this blog from A Pleasant Sunday. There were two hyperlinks there. The second one took me to a different site that I don't think you are affiliated with. You may want to check into it. Thanks for all the great ideas. I look forward to more!

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

I'm glad you aren't giving up on your church ideas, love them. Bring on the crafty fun!

Debbie said...

Yea for Camie! I love her style too. :) Welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...