Fun with Foam {Halloween Style}

10/14/10

I made some of these funny foam creatures with my brother and sister a few years ago and now that I have little kiddies of my own I figured I would add a few more to my collection. I love having these up on my door while trick-or-treaters come calling, but there are endless possibilities as to where you can put them, or how you can use them. This craft is perfect for all ages and would make a fun family activity prior to Halloween. 

Here is what you need to get started:
Crafting Foam (a variety of colors)
Glue or Modge Podge
Scissors
Wiggle Eyes
Black Permanent Marker
Optional--Magnets

First, you want to trace your images onto the color foam you're going to be using.  Once you've done that, cut out all the pieces and glue them together. Some of the foam characters (spiders, bat, and ghost) needed a little extra support or color, so I mounted them on an additional piece of foam.  Once everything is dried I add the eyes and draw on some fun little faces.  Finally, since I like to hang mine on the front door or refrigerator, I added some little magnets to the back (tape works fine too).
That's it!  So easy and so much fun.   
Click on the templates below to print off and use for your own Halloween friends.























Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Love Notes by LaurynKeeping It Simple

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...