Friday's Feature {Bow Tie Paper Clips From Fabric Scraps}

3/11/11


Today's feature comes from How About Orange.

I love this idea for many reasons.  I am a sucker for adorable bookmarks.  Whenever I'm in a bookstore, I love looking at all the bookmarks, but I can never bring myself to buying them because it's just not worth the price.  So, my bookmarks are usually scraps of paper.  I love this because it's adorable, it's affordable, it's a great gift idea (especially if you give it with a book), and it gives me something to do with my leftover scrap fabric.





The best thing is you can make this whatever you want.  Don't have fabric?  Want something more masculine or juvenile?  You can do this with anything: buttons, scrabble tiles, small flowers, etc.  This ideas are limitless.  I can't wait to make my own.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...