Mother's Day Board

5/9/11

I know I'm a day late on sharing Mother's Day gift ideas, but I just had to show you this wall hanging that my sister made (in Young Women) for my mom for Mother's Day. 
 Don't you want one too.  I love how it turned out and it was a huge hit with my mom.  I'm dying over the frame and all the cute little details that went into this project.  Wouldn't this make an adorable addition to a little kids room.  I'm thinking of throwing something like this together for my two girls.  Instead of having "100 thing I love about..." I think I would put their names in the middle.  Then I could hang it above each of their beds.  Oh boy, it looks like I've found another project to get started on...yeah!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so cute! What a great idea!!

Jenny Lynn said...

I have seen a variation of this before. Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...