Friday's Feature {Stroller Bag into a Messanger Bag}

8/26/11


I am a busy mom.  I have children ages 7, 5, 2, and 3 months and the summer killed me.  My oldest 2 children needed desperately to get into swim lessons, so I decided to brave it.  I signed them up.  What does this have to do with this Friday's Feature?  In order to survive I wrapped my baby in my wrap and put my 2 year old in our umbrella stroller.  I became quickly perturbed that my umbrella stroller lacked something important...STORAGE.  With a baby wrapped around my body, pushing a stroller, and a diaper bag flung over my shoulder, I didn't have any room for the kids towels, shirts, and sandals.  So, I scoured the web looking for the solution and found this at Make it and Love it.


I love the style of this bag and the zebra print is to die for.  The best part about her post is that she has a free and easy step-by-step tutorial.  I love this bag and can't wait to make my own!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Aww! I want one! Now I gotta make one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...