Butternut Squash

11/2/11























I LOVE butternut squash. It is by far one of the sweetest and yummiest of all the winter squashes.  Every year my husband's grandparents share some of their squash harvest with us, so I am constantly on the look out for exciting new recipes.  I've recently found a few that should be a big hit with my family and wanted to pass them along.  (FYI-there are a few!  I couldn't limit myself to just five.)

Butternut Apple Crisp
Butternut Squash Lasagna
 Butternut Squash Risotto with Roasted Walnuts
Steamed Butternut Squash Pudding
Butternut Squash Salad with Cider Vinaigrette
Macaroni Cheese with Butternut Squash
Squash Pot Stickers
Sausage, Butternut Squash, and Wild Rice Soup
Balsamic Glazed Butternut Squash
Rice Pudding with Candied Butternut Squash
Squash and White-Bean Soup

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...