Friday Feature {Organized!!} and Link Party

1/13/12

Is one of your New Year's Resolutions to get organized??? Mine always is!! I feel like the chaos in my brain spills out to all over my house!

My focus this year is on getting a menu plan for a year. It seems extreme, but McKensie over at Bold Turquoise makes it look really easy. {she even has calenders you can print out to make it look pretty!}


I think it is a great idea, and I am a quarter of the way done with my menu plans! {go me}

Head on over to Bold Turquoise to see how she puts it all together.

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...