Friday's Feature {DIY Pillows} and Link Party

1/6/12

I'm obsessed with pillows.  Just ask my husband.  No matter how many I buy I always seem to want more.  So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite finds on the many DIY pillow options that are out there. *Please note that I was unable to locate all the original sites for some of these pillows*  Then, come back here next week to see how I recreated some of these loks into wall hangings instead of pillows!
Sweater Pillows
Monogram Pillow
Butterfly Pillows
Tree Pillows
Bird Pillows

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.




1 comment:

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend!
Michelle
www.delicateconstruction.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...