Friday's Feature {Washi Tape Storage} and Link Party

5/3/12

First off, I would like to apologize. With the new changes that Blogger has made, last Link Party went out very late in the day. I have had problems scheduling posts ahead of time where they won't post when they are scheduled to. It has not given people a chance to share their ideas. I will do all I can to make sure it doesn't happen again.  I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced anyone.

Now to the fun stuff.  This week I am featuring, Delicate Construction and their Washi Tape Storage.  I love this idea and it can be used for SO many different things.

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no etsy stores
  • Giveaways are now permissible ONLY if they are a handmade object
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...