I Spy Quilt Swap

9/17/10

Our cousin, Connie, has a wonderful crafting blog.  She's doing an I Spy Swap that I, myself will be participating in.  I saw her completed quilt up close and it is beautiful how all the different fabrics come together to make something unique and fun.  It's great for kids and Christmas is coming around the corner.  Here's a bit of her post...

First a little note about I-Spy fabrics and what you can do with them. I-Spy fabrics are generally novelty prints which are then fussy-cut. You can use the squares of fabric for so many things! Look at Care's great ideas here and here. I used the squares from the swap to duplicate this beautiful quilt from Susan at Crafterhours. I am more than thrilled with the result. We have played I-Spy with our quilt and have used it to curl up on the couch with. I am so happy with the result. Here it is!

Click here to see Connie's blog!
If you want to join the swap, better hurry fast while the spots are open.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...