Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie

11/2/10



I love having recipes that are a "throw together" recipe and are super easy and super yummy!  This is one of mine and my husbands favorites.  Prep time is fast, but does need to bake for 1 hr. so keep that in mind.

This recipe will make 2 pies.  I only half the recipe and save the other half for another day.  Families with more than 3 young kids may need both pies.  I use pre-made pie crusts just to save time.  I also steam my vegetables to soften them.  You can put them into the mixture still frozen, but, in the end, the green beans are cooked but still very firm.

I prefer Marie Callendar's Frozen pie shells and Pillsbury Pie Crusts for the top crust.  I've tried a couple off-brands and wasn't impressed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...