Some More Fabric

5/28/11

After some miscommunication (on my part) I should be getting the last of the fabric next week.  I've already gotten most of it separated and stacked into your individual piles, so the  plan is to have it in the mail by next Saturday.   (Keep your fingers crossed)  Until then, here are some more fun fabrics.

From Tori:

From Kristi: 
(She sent in 11 fabrics)

From Katie N. :

Also from Katie N. :
(She didn't like how her cow fabric turned out, so she cut extra of the solar system fabric.  You'll be getting both, so you can decide what you would like to have.)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh, I meant to say in my note that I sent 11 because the snails I saw in someone else's set, and I had already cut them, so I sent another so there wouldn't be duplicates!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...