Friday Feature {Halloween Wreaths} and link party

9/30/11

I love wreaths!! And they are not just for Christmas any more! There are wreaths popping up for every occasion!

Halloween is in only a month away, but you still have plenty of time to make an easy wreath. I know I am only suppose to pick one thing to feature for our Friday feature, but I couldn't decided which one was the best, so luck you.... you get 3!

Easy -easy. Head on over to Something to Do with Jamie on how to make this wreath with only 3 things!
This one I think is by far my favorite and most "Halloween-y". Meg with a love for all things Halloween shows you how to make this at MEGA-SPOOKY!
Here is another easy wreath that can be done in about an hour.... as long as you are quick with catching snakes..... maybe I'm kidding. Amber at The McIllece Spot tells you how she made this one.

Now "witch" one are you going to pick???


6 comments:

*Shabby LOCO!* said...

oohhh LURV the skeleton one! So cute!!

Jenny Lynn said...

I love the snake one... this is something I could handle in my limited time, making.

Brooke Kenny said...

Thank you for hosting us!!
Brooke @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

Polka Dot Bungalow said...

Thank you for the invite!!! Your blog is sooo cute!
{HUGS}

Unknown said...

Thank you for the sweet message you left on my blog! Happy to be a part of this link party -- thanks for hosting, I'm excited to be your newest follower!



xo alanna
iheartlaughing.blogspot.com

Amber M. said...

Thank you so much for featuring my snake wreath on your blog...isn't Martha Stewart the best?? I just put it up this past weekend and I get comments every time someone comes to the door. Can't wait to come back and enjoy your site!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...