Friday's Feature {Yarn Ball & Ornament Wreath Tutorial} and Link Party

12/9/11


This Friday's Feature is from Life Through The Lens, and I fell in love with this beautiful idea.  I wanted to show this closer to Easter (when I first found it), but I knew that no one would be able to find ornaments at that time of year.  So keep that in mind...you can make this for any holiday.  I've seen lots and lots of wreath ideas, but I loved the simplicity and the texture of this one.  Check out her blog to see her super easy tutorial!


Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...