Friday Feature {The Tohoku Tote} and Link Party

2/10/12


I swear, instead of featuring blogs, I seem to be featuring Pinterest.  Like many of you, I can't go through a conversation with my friends without someone saying "...I saw it on Pinterest"  So, as you can guess, I saw this on Pinterest and just had to share it because this is my next project (along with all my other "next projects").

This adorable tote is home to a blog named I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar.  She offers a free tutorial and free pattern on this adorable bag.  Go over and check it out, print it off, and plan your next "next project".



Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...