My Take on Subway Art

2/20/12


Once upon a Chinese restaurant, I opened up a fortune cookie.  Like all fortune cookies, there's never a real fortune, just some cheesy phrase that usually sounds like a bad "pick-up line".  Luckily for all of us, and more often than not, they are the comic relief after a meal that will later cause bloating and the like.  But on the rare occasion, like it this instant, there can be a Yoda-like quality to them.  I opened my cookie to find this phrase.


Now this may not seem significant to anyone else but myself, but it's something that I wanted to share for your printing pleasure.  Click on the image above to see the full size.

And if this phrase doesn't "do it for you", than maybe it's time for some Chinese food.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...