Friday's Feature {An Awesome 11th Birthday) and Link Party

3/9/12

From now on, our Friday Features will feature a blog that entered our Link Party.  I love that you share so many of your ideas here, and I want to a show off my favorite.  So this weeks is An Awesome 11th Birthday Party from Alderberry Hill.  I love how she did the streamers twisted down the wall.  Such a fun and easy way to change the decor in the room to create the right feel.  This would be fun during any holiday as well.  Cool idea.

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

How super! I'm thrilled you featured my post, so kind of you. Thanks so much!
And thanks for hosting every week...I know we all appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...