Easy Menu Planner

5/6/12


Sorry I have been MIA for the last little while! Previous to becoming an author on this blog I had taken a short hiatus from blogging and I am still trying to get back into the groove. I have a few posts lined up and more ideas coming! I also LOVED Camie's post about the DIY Custom Framing. I will definitely be trying that in the future, it looked amazing. 
The menu planner I am featuring today is an idea I found on Pinterest (of course :)). I am constantly struggling with menu planning and finding a cute and easy way to organize/display it. When I saw this FREE Menu Printable from Kaylee at Home I knew it was for me! It isn't the elaborate chalkboard menu board that I have envisioned in my mind, but I think it is really cute and only took me about 2 minutes to put together. After printing it, I just placed it in a sheet protector and plan on using a dry erase marker, simple! Simplicity and efficiency are something that I lack when it comes to menu planning, so this was a good start!
Now to start filling it.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...