Happy Mother's Day!

5/13/12


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Reflecting on the sacred role of motherhood is a very tender and special thing. To think about what our mothers have done for us, and also what we as mothers are called to do! It is something that can feel overwhelming, but also bring the greatest rewards. I believe that is how Heavenly Father intended it to be, because sacrifice brings forth the greatest blessings. And as President Packer taught us, it brings forth understanding. I made this printable after April General Conference from his talk, "And a Little Child Shall Lead Them". It was my favorite quote from conference, and I hope you enjoy it. It is my gift for Mother's Day. I hope you all know how wonderful you are, and thank you to the many mothers who have inspired me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...