So next up, the camp shirts. The previous year, they had done two shirts. This was good because some girls wanted pink and some wanted blue, so we got both. This was bad because it was a little overwhelming until I saw that Jodi had made an adorable bleach shirt, and I just had to try it. But first, the printed shirts.
I made this image and sent it to a shirt printer.
I love how it turned out.
(Note: You must use 100% cotton to give the splattered effect. These shirts are from Hobby Lobby, but only the Fitted Shirts were 100% cotton. The normal t-shirts are 50/50 cotton/polyester. This doesn't produce the same effect.)
I made this image, cut it out, and pinned it down to the shirts. Make sure that you place a towel or liner inside the shirt to prevent it from bleeding through the back as well.
Then spray it with bleach. A little can go a long way, so be sure to keep it light and wait to see how it looks. You can always do more later.
All in all, they turned out great, and the girls were wild over them.