Crockpot Chicken Quesadillas and Soup

11/6/10


I love crockpot cooking. There's nothing better than coming home from church with the aroma of dinner wafting through the house.  But the thing I love about this recipe, is that it's not your typical crockpot meal.  A lot of crockpot recipes are really "cream of soupy"...not that it's a bad thing, but I like it when you can do something a little different with it.


I got this recipe from a friend, but the soup recipe came from me.  I found that I always had a ton of leftover broth from the chicken.  Seemed like such a waste to dump it all out.  So, I started doubling it and found that I could make enough soup for another meal.  It doesn't make a lot, so be sure to pair it with something else.  You can really do anything with this.  I love adding the beans and corn.  Fritos would be a great addition as well.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...