Valentine Candy Wrappers

1/31/11


This year for Valentine's Day, I didn't want to do generic cards and candy that you can buy in a bag. I wanted something that was more fun and personal. For the teachers, I wanted something that was easy and something that everyone can appreciate...CHOCOLATE!!!

I got this free template on Crafting Chicks, click here.

With a little bit of digital scapbooking, I made my own wrapper for my kid's teachers.  Super easy!
Do Not Copy


Unfortunately, I cannot share my design because it is a purchased kit, but for those of you who digital scrapbook...you can design your own.  But for those of you who don't digital scrapbook, don't despair!  There are several places that you can get free printables and/or ideas and here are a few that I found.





Found at: Nice Package




Found at: U Create

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...