Company Ice Cream Topping

7/23/11

Confession: I am not a huge fan of ice cream (gasp).  Shocking, I know.  I just usually prefer something more cream cheesy or something pastry like, however, I absolutely love this topping on my ice cream.  This is so simple and tasty, you have to try it.  Sorry, I don't have a picture of the completed dessert.  I didn't realize that I was out of ice cream...thanks to the man in my life!

2 cups Rice Krispy cereal
1 cup coconut
3/4 cup chopped nuts (I prefer pecans)
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup melted butter

Combine the ingredients in a bowl.  Simple enough.  But for an amazing kick, I like to defrost frozen strawberries, throw on a little sugar, and make a great strawberry topping to go with it!  Mouthwatering!  Why, oh, why did he have to eat all the ice cream?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...