Retro Chic Digital Kit

2/27/12

Introducing my first digital kit, "Retro Chic" (who knows, it might be my last).  For years I searched digital scrapbooking sites to find the perfect kit with the perfect colors.  There are many out there and most are beautiful color combinations that I would never have thought of.  However, I still couldn't find what I was looking for, so I made it.



I do not claim to be a professional.  In fact, the truth is that I am extremely armature if not elementary, but I have done a few projects with this kit and I think that they turned out great.  Here's a couple of samples:



The "Retro Chic" Digital Kit is available for purchase and is priced at $1.  It's located in the Cookie Nut Creations 'Shop'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...