Friday's Feature {Organizing Arts and Crafts Supplies) and Link Party

3/2/12


Jamie, from Something To Do, posted what she did to organize her art/craft supplies.  I am so glad that I ran across this because I have an entire drawer stuffed full of this same stuff and she has given me this wonderful solution.  Thanks, Jamie...I think I am going to reclaim my drawer.

Before
After

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Great craft storage idea...so neat & tidy!
Have an awesome weekend!

HighDesertGal said...

This will be a great idea to use for my grandchildren. Easy to put out if they are here and easy to store in a closet when they are not; thereby protecting my 'nice' crafting supplies. Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...