Families can be Together Forever Braclet and Printables

4/16/12


I guess that the title of this post is a little deceiving.  I didn't actually make the bracelet with the 'Families can be together forever' phrase.  I did a two others that were a little different.  I did highly consider making that one, but I wanted one that was a little more personal.

First I made a Hunger Games bracelet.  We were going to see the Hunger Games movie and I wanted to have something that was both fun, but something that wasn't too obvious (my 'Peeta' shirt was doing that enough for me).  So I took out my book...NO...I didn't cut it.  I don't have the heart to do that to a my books.  I made copies of the pages.


So, I cut out the names: Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Prim, and Rue.  These are the names I would do for Hunger Games.  For Catching: Katniss, Peeta, Haymitch, Cinna, and Finnick.  For Mocking Jay: Katniss, Peeta, Gale, Finnick, and Prim.  That's just me personally.

Then I decided to make these and show you how I did it.

Start with a chain like this (got it at Michaels) and put on a clasp
Glue or Mod Podge the papers down
Super glue the glass  down and let it dry ALL THE WAY before wearing
Here is the printables to use if you want to do the 'Families can be together forever' bracelet.  The reason these are so big is because they are at a resolution of 300.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...