Easter Skirts

4/18/12

I just wanted to show off the skirts that I made for my three little girls for Easter.  I bought the paisley material last spring when it was on sale and ended up using some leftover fabrics from their quilts to create these three creations.  I didn't want them to be identical, however I did want them to compliment each other.  I love what I ended up with.  Although I will say that I did a ton of unpicking...more than I would like to admit.
I was going to give you a few step by step instructions on these skirts, but it's really self explanatory.  I simply sewed the separate fabrics together, added some ribbon, and put the elastic in the waste.  Easy Peasy!  I also made each of their hair clips (which I am in love with) and will be showing you how I did those next week.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...