Friday's Feature {Frosted Grapes}

4/19/12

Once again, I found myself torn between two of your fabulous links.  I actually came really close to featuring both of them this week, but because I didn't have a spare dresser in my house in which I could convert into a gardening box, I decided to feature these Frosted Grapes from One Sweet Appetite.
I love this idea (something I never would have thought of) and I know my girls are going to love it too.  I especially love the versatility of this recipe.  Two ingredients that can be changed multiple times.

Strawberries with Strawberry Jell-O
Raspberries with Rasberry Jell-O
Red Grapes with Grape Jell-O
Kiwi with Strawberry Jell-O
or what about trying this with an instant pudding mix...
Bananas with Cheesecake or White Chocolate Instant Pudding
mmm..the possibilities are almost limitless.

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no etsy stores
  • Giveaways are now permissible ONLY if they are a handmade object
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...