Brownie Covered Oreos

2/9/11

 These look pretty harmless don't they??? Just your run of the mill brownie huh.... Well this little guys are holding a little secret....
Do you see that??? yup...it's an Oreo!! OH YEAH!! Brownie covered Oreo!!! Want to know how to do it?? what to eat some yourself??? I'm sure you do!

Ok, I'll share it with you.
Mix yourself up some brownies batter. Then dip your Oreo's into the batter. This is messy.... but oh so good! After you dip them put them into a cupcake pan that you have greased.  Set the over to 350 degrees and bake these babies for 12-15 minutes. When you pull them out run a plastic knife around them to loosen them up.Let them cool for about a minute then put them on a cooling rack.

After that try really hard not to eat them all yourself. At least let everyone else have ONE before you hoard them all down share them with the neighbors.... {I mean this didn't happen to me I'm just warning you about how good they are}

This Post Was Featured Here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a winner to me...! Going to try this!

Stephanie said...

oh my goodness.... these look dangerous! Planning my day around making and eating these!!!

Nicole Leavitt said...

What temp do you bake them at?

Debbie said...

They are especially good with MINT Oreos! Yummm!

Chris, Jana and the Kids said...

Just made them.... can I say "YUMMMMM" Thank you for sharing.

kim west said...

I featured this on my blog today!

www.kimboscrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Leah..
This looks sooo Good. Aaron is a huge fan of Oreo's he will love this one..
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...