Affordale and Durable Placemats

6/8/11


I have a beautiful, antique farmhouse table.  It's made from french pine, over 100 years old, and I am very protective of this table.  It's also my kitchen table and I have four children.  How do I protect my prized table?  With these.

These are cutting boards from Ikea and they are perfect for placemats.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I have bought other placemats and been very disappointed.  They are too big to fit on the table without overlapping each other, they are flimsy, and they may look good when you buy them, but it doesn't take long before the paint wears off.  But these cutting boards are thicker, smaller, and the color is solid instead of printed.  Not only are they smarter, they are affordable at $1.99 for a set of 2.  That's a buck a piece!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...