Friday's Feature {Chalkboard Art} and Link Party

9/16/11


I saw this simple and chic idea at Lavender and Lemon Drops.  I'm always looking for a cheap way to make and beautiful statement.  I love that it is both bold and subtle.  Simply paint canvases with your choice of chalkboard paint (which comes in a variety of colors) and go to town.  Simply beautiful!

Were going to try something new!  Now our Friday's Feature is going to be even more fun.  We're adding a link party!  So every Friday our team will continue to showcase a blog, but now we will also allow others to post their creative ideas as well.

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.


13 comments:

Carrie said...

Best Wishes on the Party. Thanks for the Invite!!

Ruth Yoder said...

Thanks for the invite and stopping by my blog!

Amanda @ Little House on the Corner said...

Thank you for letting me know about your link party! I just joined. :) I'll be sure to check out some of the other fun projects.

Jen said...

Oh, I love that idea. I also have some chalkboard contact paper that would probably work too.

Lindsay Conner said...

Love the chalkboard art!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the invitation. And thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend! Susan

B said...

Hi Karena! Thanks so much for stopping by Billie Monster. I linked up! I'm off to snoop the other links now...hehe.

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

Lauryn Ashli said...

thanks so much for the invite! i'm all linked up!
{love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

vintageshabbychicks said...

Thanks Karena for the kind comment you left. We just posted on this weeks party and became a new follower :-)) Julie

my2girlies said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your sweet comment on my stairs. I linked them up to your awesome party. Thanks for hosting!

Susan
www.lifeondovehollow.blogspot.com

Elaine said...

That's cool! Change it up every so often.

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

New follower .. just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...

I was out of town and I didn't get back in time to link up. Thanks for the invite. I'll party with you this week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...