Friday's Feature {Fabric Pumpkins} and Link Party

10/14/11

I thought that making these fabric pumpkins from Little Gene Green Bean would be a great way to use up some scrap fabric while adding to my Fall decor.  Plus, I wouldn't mind it if my girls were to play with these pumpkins instead of my more fragile ones.
 Simply click on this Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial to start making a set of your own.  And don't forget to check out the other amazing things that Gene has created!  She has some fantastic printables for all your toddler and preschooler needs and has created some other fun little things.

Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...