Frugal Find for $4.00

10/7/10

I HEART dollar stores. I love a good deal and finding great things for a great price.  This was one of my fun finds; and yes, I got everything at the dollar store (including the great vase).
I love how it turned out (especially for only having spent $4.00) and it really fits in perfectly with all my fall decor.  For Christmas I think I'll throw in some glass ball ornaments and a few pine cones and for the rest of the year I'll stick with a tall candle. 

With that $4.00 I was also able to spice up an already existing center piece with some of the extra large pieces that didn't really work in the vase.

2 comments:

Connie said...

I really love that look, especially with the berries! Looks like the holidays.

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

Oooh, I'm loving the idea of the christmas ornaments, so cute! I'm going to have to head to the dollar store . .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...